Permanent | Full-time | Loughborough | £31,500
We are seeking a Donor Administration Manager to lead our dedicated team, ensuring the success of our donation sessions. This role is crucial to the expansion of our donor programme in line with our annual strategy. Fostering relationships with our host venues and donor owners is paramount in this role. Additionally, this position will oversee the management of our charity's volunteer programme.
Launched in 2007, Pet Blood Bank UK is the only charity that provides a blood bank service for all vets across the UK. As part of our charitable remit, our aim is to advance animal health and welfare and to relieve suffering by providing quick and convenient access to blood. Every unit of blood helps save up to four other lives, saving thousands of lives every year.
Caring. Pioneering. Real. These are the values Pet Blood Bank UK is built upon. Our values bind us together as a charity and guide everything we do. We expect every team member to know, understand and embody our values, helping to build our reputation as a pioneering, caring and practical charity. Read more about our values.
What you’ll do
- Manage the Donor Administration Team through their day to day activities to ensure the department meets their KPIs
- Ensure the Donor Administration Team adheres to our donor strategy and processes, responds promptly to all inquiries, and maintains an accurate donor database consistently
- Work closely with the Managing Director to develop and deliver both our donor and volunteer strategies, to best support the growth of Pet Blood Bank
- Manage and support team members to ensure host venue are suitable and meet the needs of donation sessions
- Oversee and assist the Session Coordinator to guarantee that all donors at our sessions are eligible and that we achieve full bookings
- Foster strong collaborations with other managers, delivering weekly updates on session counts and anticipated donor turnout to support other departments in managing resources, staffing, and blood inventory
What we need
This department has a critical role in managing donor owners and appointments, as well as liaising with host venues. As such, the ideal candidate will possess strong experience in people management and deeply value client care. You’ll maintain a positive and resilient outlook with the ability to motivate a team, demonstrating exceptional communication skills adaptable to diverse situations.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A confident demeanour with excellent interpersonal skills, ensuring superior client care across diverse audiences, from pet owners to the veterinary profession, and media.
- A proactive, enthusiastic, and self-motivated approach with a keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding time management and organizational capabilities, complemented by flexibility.
- Collaborative team playing skills with a genuine ability to empathise with the pet-owning public.
What’s in it for you
In return, we offer full training, competitive salary with pay progression, contributory pension scheme, lifestyle rewards and 30 days annual holidays (pro rata, including bank holidays).
This role is full time, working 37.5 hours per week, 9am – 5pm, based in our Loughborough office.
Before applying, please read our Guidance for Candidates. To apply, please download and complete our application form and email it to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the position before applying, please email Carolyn to discuss.
Square Peg is our recruitment partner for this role.