Part-time 15 hours | maternity cover | £19,500 FTE
Animal charity Pet Blood Bank UK is recruiting for the position of Post Session Administrator. As the Post Session Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring all donor administration procedures are completed following a donation session. The Post Session Administrator is responsible for ensuring all correspondence post donation session is delivered in a timely manner to veterinary surgeons and donor owners.
Launched in 2007, Pet Blood Bank UK is the only charity that provides a blood bank service for all vets across the UK. As part of our charitable remit, our aim is to advance animal health and welfare and to relieve suffering by providing quick and convenient access to blood. Every unit of blood helps save up to four other lives, saving thousands of lives every year.
Caring. Pioneering. Real. These are the values Pet Blood Bank UK is built upon. Our values bind us together as a charity and guide everything we do. We expect every team member to know, understand and embody our values, helping to build our reputation as a pioneering, caring and practical charity. Read more about our values.
What you’ll do
- Review donor information post session and update reports where necessary
- Data entry / keep donor records updated
- Send correspondence to donors registered veterinary surgeon and owner as required
- Action any request for information from the collection team or lab team regarding donors
- Provide support to Donor Admin Department where needed
What we need
We are looking for someone who has experience with previous administration roles with strong IT skills, attention to detail and excellent customer service.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- An excellent communicator with strong customer service skills
- A team player
- Excellent administration skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office
- Organised and willingness to support requests from other departments
What’s in it for you
In return we offer full training, competitive salary with pay progression, contributory pension scheme, lifestyle rewards and 30 days annual holidays (pro rata, including bank holidays) and a great team working environment
15 hours per week over 3 days Wednesday-Friday, fixed term contract, maternity cover.
For more information or to request a full job description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.