Permanent | Part-time | Dunfermline | £25,463 FTE actual salary for 22.5hrs circa £14,322
We are recruiting for the position of Training and Induction Assistant. This position supports the Training Manager with the identification, creation, recording, and analysis of training in line with the department’s training strategy. Training is provided internally to meet the needs of the organisation and staff as well as and externally to help support the veterinary profession and public.
Launched in 2007, Pet Blood Bank UK is the only charity that provides a blood bank service for all vets across the UK. As part of our charitable remit, our aim is to advance animal health and welfare and to relieve suffering by providing quick and convenient access to blood. Every unit of blood helps save up to four other lives, saving thousands of lives every year.
Caring. Pioneering. Real. These are the values Pet Blood Bank UK is built upon. Our values bind us together as a charity and guide everything we do. We expect every team member to know, understand and embody our values, helping to build our reputation as a pioneering, caring and practical charity. Read more about our values.
What you’ll do
- Create high quality, interactive online training and induction material for clinical and non-clinical team members
- Produce reports and charts of the training department’s activities and analyse performance to identify areas within the organisation that require additional training and support
- Liaise with team members that are actively training to ensure compliance with training procedures and to provide support
- Organise and attend regular training department meetings with the Training and Induction Manager and department line managers to identify and discuss their training requirements
What we need
We’re looking for someone with:
- Veterinary (or animal-related) experience in a clinical or non-clinical role
- Microsoft Office experience, especially in the advanced use of Excel
- Creativity, confidence, and good technical ability to learn how to create interactive and engaging training using our online learning platform software
- The ability to travel to our Loughborough site occasionally
What’s in it for you
In return, we offer full training, competitive salary and a great team working environment.
The working pattern for this role is Monday – Friday 9.30am – 2.30pm, 22.5 hours a week. You will be based in our Dunfermline office. This is a part-time permanent role.
For more information or to request a full job description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.