Do something amazing for Pet Blood Bank and take part in the Dog Jog 2018!
Whether your dog is one of our lifesavers or not, the Dog Jog is a fun way for everyone to get involved and make a difference to Pet Blood Bank by raising funds and having a great day out. The Dog Jog is a 5k jogging (or walking) event with a relaxed, fun atmosphere with no times and no pressure.
Join our team and help save more dogs!
Where and when?
- Leeds – Saturday 21 July
- Nottingham – Sunday 22 July
- Derby – Saturday 11 August
- Sheffield – Sunday 12 August
- Manchester – Saturday 18 August
- Liverpool – Sunday 19 August
- Birmingham – Saturday 8 September
- Coventry – Sunday 9 September
- Gateshead – Saturday 20 October
- Middlesbrough – Sunday 21 October
- Brighton – Saturday 14 July
- Southampton – Sunday 15 July
- Maidstone – Saturday 4 August
- Eastbourne – Sunday 5 August
- Ipswich – Saturday 1 September
- Milton Keynes – Sunday 2 September
- London Crystal Palace – Saturday 27 October
- London Victoria Park – Sunday 28 October
- Glasgow – Saturday 28 July
- Edinburgh – Sunday 29 July
How much does entry cost?
Entry is free if you are jogging for Pet Blood Bank UK.
How much do I need to raise?
There is a £100 minimum sponsorship target.
How do I sign up?
Visit the Dog Jog website, register for your chosen event and then we’ll be in touch to send out your fundraising pack.
How do I pay in my fundraising money after the event?
The money you raise can be sent to us via Just Giving, either through your own fundraising page or direct donation to ours. If you prefer, you can send the money to us directly - please contact us for our bank details. You can also send a cheque, payable to Pet Blood Bank UK, to Pet Blood Bank, Penguin House, Castle Riggs, Dunfermline, KY11 8SG including a message with your name and how the money was raised.