Now more than ever, the help from our fundraisers and those who donate to the charity are vital to ensure the service can keep going. We know there are many people already doing little and sometimes big things to raise money for us. As the popular saying goes, 'every little helps', and this is especially true right now. Anything you can do to help us would be so greatly appreciated.
Here are just a few ideas on how you can help support us during this difficult time:
- Make a donation to our Just Giving, Facebook or Instagram page. All donations go a long way in helping to support our work.
- Set up a fundraiser on your own Facebook page and ask friends and family to donate to support us.
- Set yourself a challenge (that can be done at home!) and create a Just Giving page to raise sponsorship.
- Take part in our summer step challenge - find out more
- Put aside any money you are saving by not going out and donate it to us and other charities to support all the fantastic work going on right now.
Thank you so much to anyone who is able to support us with fundraising. We know it is a difficult time so we really are grateful for anything you can do to help us.