We’re always so inspired by all the wonderful things people do to fundraise for us. Here are just a few ideas to get you started.
- Ugly jumpers - Most tragic jumpers competition. Offer prizes for the best (worst).
- Name the dog challenge – 1 pound to submit a guess from multiple choice answers or in the form of a fill-in-the-blanks game. Guess the most and you win a sweet prize.
- Put on a dog show in your local community. Come up with some fun classes and competitions and charge everyone an entry fee to take part.
- Get your friends and family together for a sponsored dog walk.
- Host an afternoon tea or bake sale with treats for both humans and pets.
- Set yourself a step challenge. Choose a step or distance target, a time to complete it in, and ask your friends and family to sponsor you.
- Encourage your employer to agree to a bring your dog to work day. Colleagues have to make a donation every time they pet your dog!
- Hold a clothes swap.
- Put together a raffle. This is a fantastic way to raise money as a standalone fundraiser or as part of a bigger event.
- Challenge yourself to give up something for a month – alcohol, chocolate or coffee are good places to start. Ask your friends and family to sponsor you.
- Get your friends and family together for a quiz night.
Ready to start fundraising?
Once you have your brilliant idea and are ready to start fundraising, we’d love to hear from you. We will support you in any way that we can to help make your fundraising as amazing as possible. Please get in touch by completing our online form or give us a call on 01509 232 222.