Due to the current coronavirus outbreak, all orders for overnight delivery must be received by 3 pm.
We operate a same day or next day delivery service for all our products. Urgent orders should be placed by calling us on 01509 232 222. Non-urgent orders can be placed via our online ordering system.
For delivery options and prices, please refer to our price list at the bottom of this page.
Temperature monitored deliveries
We use single-use temperature and time monitor strips on our blood products when they are being delivered to a more remote location. This will indicate if the maximum storage temperature for the product has been exceeded while in transit and for how long. For more information on how to read and use these, please refer to our guide.
All blood products that have been ordered and dispatched are non-returnable, unless damaged or faulty on arrival. All non-blood products ordered in error may be returned within 7 days of receipt, subject to the items being unopened, in their original packaging, and in a saleable condition.
To return an item to us, please contact us on 01509 232 222 initially so we can discuss this with you. For damaged and faulty products, the form on this page will then need to be completed and sent to us, along with the product if requested.
What to do on discovering a product issue
In the unfortunate event that you discover an issue with one of the products we have supplied to you, please:
- Quarantine the product at the appropriate storage temperature
- Call Pet Blood Bank within 24 hours of identifying the issue to inform us of your concern
- Complete the product issue form at the bottom of this page and return this along with any other requested information to email@example.com
To allow us to thoroughly investigate the issue, we may ask you for:
- Product name
- Blood product unit ID number or product batch/serial number with expiry date
- Date product was ordered and received, along with acceptance information i.e. how was your product delivered and handled between the courier and storage; preparation information i.e. was it reheated in a zip lock bag? in a water bath? and at what temperature?
- Photographs of the product showing the issues/concerns
- Full temperature storage log showing your monitoring of the blood product while stored within your practice
Returning products to us
Only if requested, return the product to Pet Blood Bank using an overnight delivery service in the case of blood products, or using our Royal Mail returns label for non-blood products.
Blood products must be:
- Sealed in a plastic zip lock bag, if breached send with administration set attached
- Returned in controlled temperature packaging. We advise you use the packaging and coolant that we use to deliver blood to you to obtain the most representative results from our analysis
Our delivery address for returns is:
Pet Blood Bank UK
Loughborough Technology Centre