It has been so lovely to have owners back inside all our donation venues, we have really enjoyed seeing you all again! You may have also noticed that we have moved back to running our appointments at 15 minute intervals, as we did before the pandemic. While we all adjust back to this, and to help our teams keep everything running smoothly, there are a few things that you can do to help us:
- As much as you can, please print off and complete your dog's health form before you come along to your appointment.
- If you are unable to print your paperwork, please arrive at least five minutes before your appointment to fill this out. Let our volunteer or a member of the team know as soon as you arrive that you need a copy of the paperwork to complete.
- If you have forgotten your paperwork, as above, please let us know as soon as you arrive.
- We appreciate that some of you prefer your dog to donate while you wait outside. However, unless this is due to concerns with covid, we would ask that you please wait in the waiting room so that you can help us by looking after your dog between the different parts of their appointment. This allows our team to carry on with the next donor.
- Please give yourself plenty of time to arrive, park, and give your dog some exercise and a toilet opportunity before coming into the session.
All of the above steps will help us ensure we keep our sessions running smoothly and on time. Thank you.