Around the Coast in 30 Days is back for its third year! Join now to help save the lives of pets across the UK.
By taking part and fundraising for our animal charity, every mile you complete and every penny you raise will help to make a difference to pets.
Join us by walking, running, swimming, or cycling as we aim to reach 11,232 miles together! Every mile you do will count towards our collective target. It is all about working together to do as much as we can to complete our virtual journey.
You can take part as a team; either working together to complete as many miles as you can (and competing against other teams) or competing against each other to see who can do the most miles.
Our 11,232 mile virtual route starts and ends at our blood bank in Loughborough, going all around the UK mainland coastline. Every year, we travel thousands of miles to run donation sessions across the country. This blood is then returned to the blood bank where it is processed before once again continuing its journey travelling many more miles to the vet practices where it is needed for critically ill pets.
The funds raised from this challenge will help to save the lives of pets across the country by supporting our blood bank service. They will also allow us to invest for the future through vital research and education as well as continue to do things like provide free blood for veterinary charities and subsidise the cost of blood.
- Everyone taking part works together to reach our 11,232 mile target
- Our fundraising target is £10,000! For each mile you complete, aim to be sponsored £1: 50 miles = £50 sponsorship
- You can walk, run, swim, or cycle to complete your miles
- You can set yourself a target distance to complete, or just keep doing as much as you can until we reach our target
- Miles can be recorded via Strava which can link directly to your fundraising page, or you can add these manually
- You can take part as an individual or team
- Taking part as a team means you can set a collective target to reach together or all compete to see who can do the most miles across the month. You can also compete with other teams for the top spot on our team leaderboard
- Dogs are welcome too! Record your distance while out on dog walks to easily get those miles in. We would love to see photos of dogs getting involved